Sunday, 13 July 2014

Sketchy Sunday no. 16

Hi again my fellow scrapaholics, I hope you've had an inspirational week and have been crafting up a storm but just in case you're in the market for a layout prompt here we have it......Sketch no.16.



I know it's a little different from my usual fare but I don't want you to think I'm a three trick pony so I'm doing my best to give you a little variety on the sketch front.

This week I've also discovered the joy of iPhoto. I use Photoshop Elements on my laptop but to be honest my laptop is starting to struggle....age gets to us all....so I thought I would have a go on my still sparkly new iPad mini and I have to say I was amazed at how simple and intuitive it was to give my photos that little extra punch. If you have one of the Apple products just give it a go, it really is a great little app. Oh no! I hear you cry, she's turned into Apple girl and yes it's true, I admit it I'm a goner....I now lust after all the Apple kit, hanging round Apple stores, browsing the shelves of cases and accessories for kit I don't even own, they got to me and the sad thing is.......I'm not even sorry.

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x




3 comments: