Sunday, 6 July 2014

Sketchy Sunday no. 15

Well, that week flew by and before I knew it I hadn't posted all week, so slapped wrist for me, I will try to do better. However, I have not missed the sketch and so here we are with sketch no. 15.



I did find time to take some photos of our friend's beautiful daughter Larissa and I'm determined to scrap a layout with some of those sometime this week, if life doesn't get in the way. I was lucky enough to receive the new Wild Rose Capsule collection from Docrafts and being a lovely pink set of papers and embellishments it is crying out to be used with the photos.


I posted this quick make for my most recent #docraftsmonday project on Facebook. I've been trying to come up with less obvious ways of using some of the new products in the Docrafts Bare Basics line, so this little owl came in for some serious inking and spritzing with gold before being combined with some suitable photos to create a little hanging mini album.


Watch out for my efforts with the Bare Basics House.

The other good news, for me at least, is I've started to see some Christmas papers coming onto the market, so now if I can only find some frosty ones I can get on with the mini advent houses. Do let me know if you see anything suitable, preferably a stack or pack.

Have a lovely scrappy Sunday.

Michelle x

5 comments:

  1. I like the look of that sketch, I love to fill the whole page!! Very cute owl project too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the sketch and thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. The owl project is so cute! I hope you get to play with your new pink papers and photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tisha, I have plans but we all know they don't always work out so well.....fingers crossed.

      Delete