Thursday, 19 June 2014

X Marks the spot

As I was in the vicinity, I stopped off at Hobbycraft for a spot of bargain hunting. As luck would have it they currently have the paper mâché mini treasure chest on offer, for the ridiculously cheap price of 50p......I know great right.





I bought two and have plans for very chunky mini albums for these cute boxes. 

On the subject of bargains I have to say Creativity Magazine have outdone themselves with free gifts this month, a set of stamps (really useful ones), a trio of chipboard and thread embellishments and finally my favourite some resin flowers, buttons and bling. Check it out, it's worth it just for the freebies.

Happy Scrapping. X



1 comment:

  1. Those boxes have serious potential! Can't wait to see their transformation.

    ReplyDelete