Sunday, 8 June 2014

Sketchy Sunday

Woohoo.....the sun is shining and so I'm planning a walk round my local park. I'm lucky to be surrounded by parks and forests, perfect for taking out the camera for a little practice.

Ray (aka Hubby) outdid himself for my birthday and gave me an ipad mini, I know!, and I'm trying out an app to create some sketches. So after a bit of a learning curve here is my first effort.



I'm impressed with the app which is Publisher Star HD and I think it will prove even better once I create a library of my own images to use on my sketches, it will just take a little time but a great app to allow me to create some sketches on the go.

Happy Scrapping.

M

9 comments:

  1. Love your sketch, I might have to use it later in the week if that's okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susibee, use it how and when the mood takes you.

      Michelle x

      Delete
  2. I think hubby is a keeper! LOL!! Love the sketch - great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got an iPad mini, love, love love it :-) Thanks for the app recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm besotted. If you come across any fab apps do post a comment to recommend them, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it. x

      Delete
  4. Good job with your first sketch on the new mini iPad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fab piece of kit and the app is proving useful.

      Delete