Sunday, 22 June 2014

Sketchy Sunday no.13

I've been a busy crafter so far this weekend, a framed photo experiment, an altered notebook and I'm putting the finishing touches to a hanging mini album of sorts, as well as designing this latest sketch....it's been fun and great having a bit of crafting time.

l'll try to get some photographs done and post later this week, so do pop back if you're interested in what I've been up to.

Enough of the small talk, it's Sunday and you know what that means....yes it's Sketchy Sunday no.13 and I've switched back to a single image sketch this week. A rather graphic design this time, great for a smaller layout size as well as the standard 12 x 12 and still with loads of journaling space. Some photos just look great cropped to a square so dig those babies out and have at it.




As always I'd love to see your layouts and if you have any sketch preferences let me know in a comment and I'll try to accommodate your requests in future sketches. This is your chance, looking for 5, 7 or 12 photos on a page or love flourishes and flowers then let me know and I'll try to come up with a sketch for you.

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x

3 comments:

  1. Great sketch! Love the bold chevrons pointing to the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch Michelle!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete