Sunday, 15 June 2014

Sketchy Sunday no.12

After being inspired by my last triple photo sketch, which led to the 'Boysterous' layout, I decided another was in order. I'm usually more of a single photo or many photo scrapper so two or three photo layouts are pretty rare for me but the last one came together so well that I'm thinking maybe I should do more. So, with that in mind I set about creating this one.





I'm getting to grips with the ipad app and so now the bus journey to work is a handy time to create a sketch. This sketch is one of those ones that I think would work as a card as well as a layout so I may even try a card as well, which would be even more unusual for me as I think my total card makes ever now total the impressive number of three.

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. I love the boxy design of the sketch with the arrows thrown in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the sketch, I'm finding that sometimes a simpler sketch is a great jumping off point.

      Delete