Sunday, 29 June 2014

Sketchy Sunday no. 14

Morning inspiration seekers, I'm glad you popped by. Today marks sketch number 14 and I'm going with a four photo sketch today.

This simple sketch, ripe for busying up is also perfectly suited for a simple graphic layout. Tell a story with multiple photos and plenty of room for your journaling too. 


I often recrop photos into squares, sometimes what as a standard 6 x4 shape is a fairly uninteresting photo can be brought to life by just recropping as a square. Give it a try, it really can make all the difference. 

Happy Scrapping

Michelle






3 comments:

  1. Love this sketch, I pinned it, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, I can't join your site with google friend connect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.Solange, glad you liked the sketch but what a pain you can't join the site. I will investigate tonight and hopefully sort out the problem, thanks for letting me know.

      Delete