Saturday, 14 June 2014

Magnets and Manila

My lovely hubby Ray picked up some new scrappy bargains for me from one of my favourite shops 'Tiger', check out their website for your local branch http://www.tigerstores.co.uk/ and a look at their current stock.

If you have been scouting round my blog you will have noticed I'm a big fan of the mini album and so today's bargain is one I think I'll be having to repurchase very soon. 



Both items were £1 each, definitely qualifying them as bargains of the highest order. The mini tags are a great size for your small albums being big enough for a small picture or a reasonable amount of journaling. The balls are a set of six magnets, great for brightening up your notice board or use them as I do, as book handles. Use Anita's 3d gloss finish to adhere the handle to your book and it won't budge.

Ray also bought me some lovely heart shaped ones, also priced at a £1 which are currently adorning my recently decorated noticeboard hence no picture. 

Shop well and enjoy the sunshine.

Happy Scrapping. 

Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Tiger but your husband certainly got some bargains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, get yourself to Tiger if there's one local I always find bits in there and yes Ray is very good at keeping an eye out for stuff for me.

      Delete