Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Jingle bells, jingle bells....

Yes, it's another advent house completed. This is number seven in the set of twenty-four and is covered in a subtle paper from Maja Design - Vintage Frost Basics 10th of December.

I added a piece of old Christmas garland, the snow flake, and a wooden reindeer that I painted white and then covered in Glitz It iridescent glitter glue. The seven is a grungeboard number that I covered in silver glitter and 3d gloss finish.

As with all these houses the photo doesn't do the glittery finish justice but you get the general idea.




I'm really hoping the frosty Christmas paper lines start coming out soon as it is really difficult to find suitable papers but it does give me an excuse to window shop......not that I need any encouragement on that score and I don't generally stop at the window!

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x



8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!!! Love the snowflake, reindeer and glitter!
    lol Do any of us need encouragement to scrappy shop? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, I hope you show us all 24 when they are done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty festive house. You are being very organised getting them done well before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I look forward to seeing them all at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Michelle this is just a great design. I can just image them displayed on a fireplace mantel.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. The houses are starting to really look sweet as a group and I will of course post a group pic when they are done, which will hopefully be before December if I can lay my hands on enough paper.

    ReplyDelete