Monday, 2 June 2014

#Docraftsmonday - the day we share our Docrafts makes

This #Docraftsmonday project is a layout based on my Sketchy Sunday sketch no.8. The three photo sketch was perfect for these photos of my friend and her gorgeous boys and the title just summed it up......yes I know it's spelt wrong it was on purpose, honest.



A little close-up of the embellishment cluster with stamped date. 



I used a bright base cardstlock to balance the monochrome Midnight Blush papers, a technique I seem to use a lot. The banner title is glued to a 28gauge wire with foam pads to raise it from the page and give it a little more pop.

I hope you get a chance to pay a visit to the Docrafts page on Facebook and check out the rest of the makes posted.

As always a big thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments a lot of you have taken the time to leave, it really is much appreciated as it proves it's not just Ray (Hubby) reading my ramblings.

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x


4 comments:

  1. love the 'Boys' terous layout, and the little 'pegged' bunting is a cute touch

    Angela
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela, and yes I love those little pegs, I'm thinking about inking them next time.
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Lovely layout and I love the peg too!

    ReplyDelete