Sunday, 25 May 2014

Sketchy Sunday no.9

It's bank holiday weekend.....woohoo.....and that means we have a little extra time for crafting, theoretically. So if you have managed to put aside a little me time and are looking for some inspiration, here's sketch no.9. I decided to go with a multi-photo one for today but if you're a single photo scrapper then you could easily substitute the smaller pics for embellishments. I love sketches like these for those family days out or the, dare I say it with the current weather, family BBQs when I have too many photos that I love. I'm not a double page scrapper, that's just not a style option for me and I don't always fancy making a mini book, so a multi-photo layout is the way to go.


Just a thought, if you're doing a 365 project try squeezing another smaller picture in to give you a week to a page. Rotate the sketch and you then have several options for documenting the weeks ahead.

Anyway, that's the sketch for this week and I hope it inspires you to dive into your stash. Just a short post today as I'm eager to finish a couple of projects. Check back tomorrow for mini advent no.6, just one of the things I'm working on. 

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x

3 comments:

  1. That's a super sketch.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, please leave a link if it inspires you to create something.

      Delete