Sunday, 18 May 2014

Sketchy Sunday no.8

The sun is shining and it may not be the day for you to sit inside crafting but that's no reason not to post a new sketch. Let's face it we know they'll be plenty of rainy days when we're looking for inspiration.

So here we have it, sketch no. 8.




I love multi-photo layouts so this sketch is one I'm eyeing up for a new page in the near future.

Now for something a little....well, little. I created this tag mini using the Oyster Blush paper line and a single sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock. The photo doesn't quite capture how shimmery the mini is. The paper has a subtle glimmer, add the satin ribbon and pretty crochet border and it makes a shimmery sweet gift album.




I've recently been adding homemade bead sprays to projects, just for a little extra dimension and sparkle. They don't take long to make and you can pick up the beads quite cheaply. I'll make it my mission to track down the necessary bargain supplies so you have a go at making your own without breaking the bank.

Well that's the post for today now I'm off to replace some fencing panels.

Enjoy the sunshine.

Happy Scrapping

Michelle x


5 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty, I love the bread spray and the big bow! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag book is quite cute and I love you make your own bead sprays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle that is one gorgeous tag design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Diane and for the lovely comment.

      Delete