Monday, 12 May 2014

Monday madness...

It's  #docraftsmonday on Facebook and this weeks offering is one of my rare forays into card making.






The photo doesn't quite capture just how twinkly this is in the flesh, it's so girly. Check out the Docrafts Facebook page for more #docraftsmonday projects.

As promised I've also completed a layout based on yesterdays Sketchy Sunday no.7 sketch.



I kept it very simple as the photo is so striking. I used the Papermania Capsule Midnight Blush paper line and grungeboard letters that I glittered up for a bit of sparkle. A strong base colour stops it sinking into blahness.

Happy Scrapping.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card from another non card making crafter - love the colours - fabbie nettyb UKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment.

      Delete
  2. Your card is so mystical! Love it. Great page also, cute pic :)

    ReplyDelete