Monday, 26 May 2014

Frosty the snowman, you know the rest......

Well here it is, the much heralded mini advent house no.6.


I think this paper is from an old Dovecraft 6 x 6 paper pack and the number is a cheapy from The Range, liberally covered in Anita's 3d gloss finish and silver glitter. I added a Papermania snowflake brad that I chopped the legs off and the trees and snowflakes on the paper I covered in Glitz It glitter glue.

I'm now off to try and track down some frosty Christmas paper as that was definitely my last piece and as I''ve now got the covering technique down pat I want to get as many done as I can while I have a little time.

Enjoy the extra days break and make a little time for yourself to do what you love, we should all do more of that whatever it may be.

Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x

6 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the brad by cutting off the legs. Lovely little house, they are going to look fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love the snowflake brad on top of the number! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, I'm pleased with how the project is coming together but making them all different is starting to become a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty. You're going to have a beautiful set of houses.

    ReplyDelete