Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Better late than never....

Yes, it's Tuesday and yesterday was #docraftsmonday and although I managed to get my project loaded on Facebook in time (just) I didn't load it here....my apologies to anyone who came looking....so here it is finally.





This quick to make mini album is to document my favourite books and to my fellow Stephen King fans out there you'll probably recognize the title. The album is made using mini envelopes and a couple of chipboard scraps covered in the Gorjuss paper line. I used my bind-it-all to bind, as I do on a lot of my albums, as it keeps the pages lined up so well. It's a great tool for anyone who likes to make minis.

Check out the Docrafts Facebook page for loads of inspiring projects.

Happy Scrapping.

1 comment:

  1. That looks lovely....I want to open it and look inside! x

    ReplyDelete