Thursday, 3 April 2014

Toowit Toowhat?

Well here's my effort. I completed this layout today based on the sketch I posted last Sunday. This layout was also inspired by the March challenge in the Docrafts scrapbooking forum.

I used the Docrafts Gorjuss paper line and a mixture of chipboard alphas that I've accumulated over time and just have stored in a box all mixed up together so I don't know what brand they are, sorry. I covered the alphas in various Stickles colours that I have pretty much used up, so this was a good layout to use them on as I only needed a tiny bit of each. I cut and punched some butterflies, some are covered in Anita's 3d clear gloss and some I adhered to the layout with 3d foam pads just to make it all a little more interesting. I stuck a few Anita's outline sticker butterflies to acetate, cut them out and scattered them around with one on the title and lastly I added a few adhesive gems because I just can't resist a bit of bling.


Happy Crafting x

4 comments:

  1. WOW how great is that camouflage?!?! Love the title and the trail of butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've extended the photo with the butterflies - fab stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tropical Wings is a fun day out and the butterfly enclosure is amazing. It's also the only time I've seen a bird show including a trained vulture and a raven. Thanks for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout, love the colours and alphas. X

    ReplyDelete