Monday, 14 April 2014

#Docraftsmonday

It's come around again, that's right it's #Docraftsmonday and for a complete change I made a card, my first ever. I used scraps leftover from a couple of layouts recently completed using the Gorjuss paper line from Docrafts.

I thought the colours lent themselves to missing someone who's away from home for work or study so a 'miss u' card seemed fitting. It can mean a lot to someone who's a little homesick to know they're being missed too.





I may venture further into card making as after a tentative start I did enjoy the process and obviously it's a quicker make so easier to squeeze in between work and housework as well as being great for using up my scraps.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. You have to do more cards - this is really different, I love it. It is, after all, just a tiny layout!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keren, I have made a total of three cards so far two of which I have posted here and the third has been submitted to a crafty place so you may see that at a later date. I still find it tricky to start but I am enjoying it.
      Thanks for visiting and for the encouragement.

      Delete