Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Clip and Shine

I don't know about you but I have a terrible weakness for anything shiny or glittery, so a collection of gems in mini bottles with little cork stoppers was irresistible and at £2 guilt free. If you like the look of these trot along to The Range (check their website for your local store http://www.therange.co.uk ). I have crafty plans for the empty bottles as well, I think they'd look great attached to a mini book spine.



I also picked up a couple of sets of these paperclips at Tiger (http://www.tigerstores.co.uk ). The hearts were the grand sum of £1 and the hangers £2.




Happy Scrapping.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I hadn't heard of Tiger Stores, and those mini hangers are so cute! Perfect for paperclipping but also maybe for my daughter's barbie doll clothes?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good idea Jennifer.
    I thought maybe hang a paper dress on one for the front of a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fab embellishments, love the coat hanger ones!

    ReplyDelete