Monday, 17 March 2014

#Docraftsmonday

It’s #Docraftsmonday on Facebook. This is a weekly share of all projects crafty on the Docrafts page and my project this week is a covered heart shaped box. The box was originally a Christmas stocking filler gift from Ray…yes, that’s right we have stockings at the end of the bed on Christmas Eve full of little goodies to be opened first thing Christmas morning while wearing the traditional Christmas hats. Obviously I get some craft related items and this little plain wooden box was one of them. He picked it up in The Range along with a hexagon version which you can see on my Docrafts gallery.

I covered the box with the new Oyster Blush paper line and embellished using products from the Oyster Blush and Sew Lovely product lines. Then I applied a handmade flourish using Papermania gems. I just can’t resist that bling.

 

 
A little tag mini fits inside decorated with matching flowers, buttons and bling.


 
 
Take a look at Facebook #Docraftsmonday gallery for more crafty inspiration.

Happy Crafting. x


No comments:

Post a Comment