Sunday, 16 March 2014

Are your layouts always sweet?

I don't know about you but my layouts don't always have a cute and cuddly subject matter. Take this one for instance.

 
 
Ok, not everyone would be inspired by a rotting singing hamster but for me this had to be scrapped. Ray (Hubby) gave me this gag gift one Christmas and it made me cry with laughter. It just tickled me something rotten so of course before it went to that great hamster cage in the sky (aka the bin) I had to create a layout. The tombstones show the year the hamster finally bit the dust and the rose that he clutched I mounted on the final stone.
 
Then there's this one.
 
 

This was one of many photos I took at Paradise Wildlife Park when we went out for the day, just the two of us. It was a great day out and I'm creating a few pages with the photos. This one really captures the moment we walked into the bat shed and there were hundreds of hungry bats.

So why not challenge yourself to scrap a not so cute picture.

Happy scrapping. x

3 comments:

  1. The zombie Hamster cracked me up, what a great Idea to document all of your novelty gifts. I have a few bug related photos myself and should take a leaf out of your book and make a layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, thanks for visiting. I'd love to see your bug layout if you get round to it.

      Delete
  2. Great layouts and thats an amazing photo of the bats

    ReplyDelete